Now you can manage your team all in one place
We've improved the way you manage your team on Whitepages Pro. There's now one destination where you can view and manage users, as well as invite new users.
- Active Users: the new active users tab will allow you to search, sort and delete users that currently have access to Pro.
- Invite Users: the invite users tab will send invitations to new users and view pending invitations that have not been accepted.
- Deleted Users: the deleted users tab will allow you to view and search users who have been deleted from your Pro account.
Adding lots of users? No problem! You can use the to bulk upload tool in the Invite Users tab by either uploading or dragging a .csv file.
Under the Invite Users tab, you should see a form that will need to be filled out for each user you would like to invite. Once you have filled that out and designated the Role you would like them to be registered as, clicking "Invite User" will automatically send them an invitation email which will contain a link to register.
If your users are not seeing an email inviting them to register, you might need to resend their invitation emails. To do this, you will need to:
- Select the users that you would like to resend an invitation
- Click on the "Resend to selected" option above the listed users or the "Re-send" option on the same line as their name if you're only resending to one user
- If your users are still having trouble registering, please send us an email at email@example.com