- Go to this page to get started: https://pro.lookup.whitepages.com/phones
- Enter the phone number where the red box and arrow points to in the figure above.
- Enter a phone number in any format. It can have dashes, spaces, or parentheses. Be sure to include the country code.
- Do not enter any other information, such as address or email address into this search bar. It is designed to serve phone numbers only.
- Then, click the black box to the right that says “Search.”
- Your results should look like the diagram below.
Do not forget to click the “Quick Tips” on in the right hand corner, as referred to by the red arrow in the diagram above.
Once you turn it on, the green dotted lines under the results will explain why that particular information could be useful to you.