Welcome to Pro Insight and our new and improved Identity Review. We added some features and enhancements to our previously called 5-in-1 Identity Check search to enable you to approve good transactions, dig deeper into data attributes, and investigate fraud through a clear and focused user experience.
- Confidence Score has moved to the top and is now global. Get a quick first view of a transaction before diving into the details.
- Positive and negative signals are listed in order of importance, to give you an in-depth look inside of the factors powering the score.
- Orange warning indicators in the result columns highlight mismatches and invalid inputs to indicate a possible need for further investigation
- New map to show distance calculations is below the results panel to give you a sense of geography and distance calculations between inputs
Global Confidence Score
Confidence Score has moved to the top and is now global. Get a quick first view of the identity behind a transaction before diving into the details. The Confidence Score ranges from 0-500 with a higher number indicating a riskier transaction and a lower number indicating a less risky transaction and leverages:
- A machine learning model that adapts and learns in real-time
- Billions of transactional patterns across our Identity Network
- 70+ data signals from the Identity Check API
- 5B global links connecting name, phone, address, email, and IP
Positive and Negative Signals - new!
Positive and negative signals are listed in order of importance to give you an in-depth look inside of the factors powering the score. The signals are derived from an evolving database of 150+ reasons:
The symbol to the left indicates the strength of that signal on a scale of 1-5. These signals are dynamic and evolve based on the most current fraud trends seen by our Identity Network.
- Listed in order of importance, with the highest impact signals listed first
- Graded on a scale of 1-5 with a strength indicator to show level of influence on the score
- Dynamic to reflect the full 5-in-1 picture of digital and traditional identity data
Result Columns with Orange Warning Indicators
The result columns provide more details on the individual inputs and the links between them as well as the option to deep dive into additional details. Orange warning indicators highlight mismatches and invalid inputs to indicate a possible need for further investigation.
- Orange warnings indicate mismatches and invalid inputs
- Hyperlinks in the phone, address, and email columns to deep dive for additional information such as associated people and historical data
New Distance Calculation Map
There is a new map located below the results columns to show distance calculations between inputs such as the distance between IP and shipping and/or billing address.
If you would like to learn more about the new Identity Review solution, contact our Pro Support team at email@example.com.